Children need your support! Early childhood lays the foundation for the future. We must commit to investing resources and attention to the critical years of brain growth, from pregnancy to pre-school, to ensure children are prepared for success in school and in life.
Grandmas2Go has one important solution. Organizations, agencies, parents, businesses, and community volunteers can help us create the safety net needed to change the conversation about the current state of health in our families and our communities.
How you can help
- Make a financial contribution by clicking on the “donate” button below, underwriting programs and volunteer training, and sponsoring cause-marketing promotions.
- Become a Grandmas2Go Family Coach.
- Come to an orientation (to be announced soon). You’ll have the opportunity then to sign up for training and start enjoying the power you have to change lives.
- Help spread the word!
- Share our mission with your friends, “like” us on our Facebook page, or volunteer to help us with our social media campaign. We are also available to speak at your organization.
- Provide administrative support.
- We need volunteers to help us with volunteer coordination, event planning, management and office assistance and fundraising.
- Provide pro bono services. We can do more when we don’t have to pay for professional services including:
- Financial and accounting
- Welcome Baby Gift sponsors
Call 541-840-2604 to learn more about how you can support Grandmas2Go and the families who need your help.